Hillcrest Christian Online Academy Program
Hillcrest Christian Online Academy provides a private Christian online education from anywhere with an assigned credentialed teacher for every class. HCOA prepares middle and high school students for college success with UC and NCAA approved classes. Enroll full-time and earn an accredited high school diploma from Hillcrest Christian Online Academy, or part-time as a hybrid Hillcrest Christian School student or supplement a homeschool curriculum. Educational options for all types of families.
Call to arrange a visit: 805.497.7501 Ext. 233 | email: sjones (at) hillcrestcs.org
Hillcrest Academy: Home School Program
As Christians, we believe that God has entrusted us with the responsibility of raising and educating our children. Here at Hillcrest, we strive to be an extension of the home to aid parents in this endeavor. With this in mind, we have extended our ministry to include a Home School/Independent Study Program known as Hillcrest Academy. It is our hope that together we can help Christian parents educate their children in a way that glorifies our Lord and falls within the legal parameters of the state.
This program is designed to help in two areas:
Hillcrest Christian Academy will provide families with support and guidance by offering educational and social opportunities that many homeschooling families lack. We offer a fully accredited WASC program, including a complete on-line curriculum option and a part-time option, which allows Middle School and High School students to attend classes on campus. This program includes CIF participation for those in high school. In addition, students have the option of taking an online course during the summer for credit recovery or to complete a class not offered as part of our regular school year course offering.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Stevi Jones at 805-497-7501 X 233 or email sjones (at) hillcrestcs.org.
What We Offer
HIllcrest Christian Online Academy-Social Group for elementary only
This option is available as a service to the local Christian home schooling community.
- No Transcripts or report cards provided.
- Families must file own affidavit, although help will be provided.
- Social opportunities including field trips, library time, elementary sports participation, ACSI Speech Meet, after-school classes and HCS Chapel.
Hillcrest Christian Online Academy Program access for 3-6th grade.
- Curriculum counseling provided.
- School pictures.
- And much more.
Hillcrest Christian Online Academy Program Secondary (7-12)
- Stamped HCS/WASC transcripts provided.
- Students included in HCS enrollment affidavit.
- Access to all secondary activities including CIF sports participation, school dances, educational tours (Outdoor Ed, Catalina, Washington DC, Middle School Retreat, High School Retreat.
- Enrollment in regular HCS classes, up to four.
- Access to Hillcrest Christian School On-line Academy.
- Access to HCS Testing Center. On campus testing required for WASC accreditation.
- Standardized Testing available including PSAT and PLAN. Annual grade appropriate standardized testing (Teranova) required.
- And much more.
Many parents are now choosing to homeschool their special needs children. If your child has physical, developmental or emotional needs that you feel could be better accommodated at home, let us work together with the common goal of educating your child in such a way that they reach their fullest potential.
INFORMATION REQUEST FOR PROSPECTIVE FAMILIES
Schedule Your Free Educational Success Consultation
Your application process begins with a FREE Educational Success Consultation with Principal, Penny Hawkins.
HILLCREST CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
Call our admissions director, LuAnn Malcolm, to schedule your visit.