Welcome to HCS K-12 Admissions!
Thank you for your interest in Hillcrest Christian School. Our goal is to support Christian families who desire to raise their children to be academically and spiritually prepared to fulfill God’s plan for their lives. To learn more about what Hillcrest can offer your child, schedule a campus visit where you will meet with a school administrator and tour our facility. We also offer Student Shadow Days to allow your child to have the full classroom experience. Please review the following information before submitting your application.
- Applications are completed online through our website. Click the Apply Today button in the top right corner to get started! This process includes creating an online account and then completing a student application, along with the $75 application fee. Please note areas where your student needs to participate in completing the form.
- Submit the church reference form to your church to be completed by a full-time member of the staff and returned to the Admissions Office.
- Submit copies of the most recent report cards and/or transcripts. Include current IEP/504 Plan if applicable.
- Once the online application and payment are submitted and all documentation is received, we will schedule an appointment for your child to complete an assessment and be interviewed by the principal, followed by an appointment for a parent interview with the principal.
- Once accepted, you will complete registration online and then meet with the registrar to finalize payment and enrollment details.
To Schedule a tour, use the following links:
Early Education - Preschool - Schedule your tour here: Schedule A Tour
Kindergarten - Third Grade Applicants - Schedule your tour here: Schedule A Tour
Fourth Grade - Sixth Grade Applicants - Schedule your tour here: Schedule A Tour
Seventh Grade - Twelfth Grade Applicants - Schedule your tour here: Schedule A Tour
To receive any additional information contact:
805-497-7501 ext. 1013
805-497-7501 ext. 1013
Hillcrest Christian School admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Hillcrest Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school-administered programs